Tirol Werbung GmbH is part of one strong entity: it has been a 100% owned subsidiary of Lebensraum Tirol Holding GmbH since 1st January 2019. Standortagentur Tirol - Business Promotion Agency and Agrarmarketing Tirol - Tirolean Agricultural Marketing are also affiliated under this umbrella. Lebensraum Tirol Holding has a 100% stake in all three subsidiaries. Lebensraum Holding is also responsible for the strategic management of the Tyrol brand for the entire province.
Tyrol Tourism Board (TTB) is the most important body for Tirol Werbung. The main objective is to create synergies between Tirol Werbung and the Association of Tirolean Tourism Associations, while making the best possible use of resources.
Furthermore, TTB has three committees for marketing, controlling and structure, each of which is responsible for special areas in which the further development of tourism is promoted. Joint coordination of marketing strategies is a central function.
The Tirol Tourism Board consists of three representatives each of the Province of Tirol, the Association of Tirolean Tourism Associations and the Tirolean Chamber of Commerce, as well as the managing director of Tirol Werbung.
- Chairman: Mario Gerber, Head of the Tourism and Leisure Industry Division (Tirolean Chamber of Commerce)
- Vice-Chairman: Gerhard Föger, Tourism Department (Province of Tirol)
- Hansi Entner, Chairman of the Association of Tirolean Tourism Associations (VTT)
- Bettina Geisl, Chairwoman Pillerseetal Tourist Board (VTT)
- Andreas Hundsbichler, Chairman of Mayrhofen Tourist Board (VTT, co-opted)
- Kurt Berek, Office of Governor Günther Platter (Tirol)
- Katharina Hradecky, Hotel Hinteregger, Matrei (Province of Tirol)
- Alois Rainer, Chairman of the Gastronomy Department (Tirolean Chamber of Commerce)
- Anna Kurz, Chairwoman Young Hotel and Restaurant Industry (WK Tirol)
- Karin Seiler, Managing Director (Tirol Werbung)